We are very pleased with the new website! We hope you enjoy what we have done and find it useful and informative about Simply and the counselling services we offer to people, families and communities in Plymouth and its surrounds.
We will be updating the website from time to time with Simply news. Please keep looking and spread the word about the new website! Word of mouth is often how people hear about Simply!
Let me also start with some thanks as the Simply Counselling services could not be achieved without:
- our Service Users. Simply has been working with clients since 2006 when we started in the police cells in Devonport Guildhall! Thank you to all the Service Users who drive everything we do in Simply. They feed into all our counselling services, administration, fund raising, management and Directors.
- our Counsellor’s. Thank you to all our Counsellors past and present for all their listening, empathy and compassion as well as their time and commitment given to Simply and our clients.
- our Supervisors. Simply Counselling makes Counsellor Supervision a priority as outlined in the BACP ethical framework. The counselling services we offer could not happen without our internal and external Supervisors who maintain the high quality of our counselling work. Thank you to them for their support, challenging and guidance!
- our Administrators. Thank you to Kayley and Beth for all they do in the office and answering the phones!
- our Directors. Thank you to our Directors, past and present, who have given advice and support over many years.
- our Funders. Thank you to the Big Lottery Fund, Improving Lives, Heartswell and the Virginia House Settlement for their funding grants and continued support to make counselling available to everyone living and working in Plymouth and it surrounds.
Finally thank you to Lee Dauny of Trim Design who designed the website for Simply!
CEO, Simply Counselling CIC.